CC: Romeo and Juliet Persona Writing

Dear Allegro,

I’m heart broken!

I NEED HELP!! I don’t know what to do! My new husband has been banished from Verona and my father is forcing me to marry another man! A man that I will never love! This man will not leave me alone and I am to be married to this man on Thursday. I have been given the option to fake my death, but if I do my husband, Romeo, may actually think I’m dead! I am in desperate need of your advice. I am willing to do whatever it takes. I really do not want to marry this other man! Isn’t that cheating? How can I cheat on a man that I love more than the man I am cheating with? Please I need my Romeo back! He is everything to me! My father is forcing me to marry Paris! Please, please reply with some advice.

Waiting for your wise reply!

Desperate, Heart Broken Juliet

Dear Allegro,

My fiance has married another man!

I do not want my sweet angel Juliet to fall for another man! Her father promised her love to be for me and that we are to be married on Thursday! I have just found out that my angel Juliet married that Montague Romeo. I do not know what to do! I love her with all of my heart! She is beautiful, kind, caring and she is to be married to me not that rat! He killed her own cousin and she still married him! She is betraying her own family. She is betraying me! I really need your advice! What should I do? I am in desperate need of her love. I need her back! Please help me!

Awaiting your thoughtful reply.

Confused and Upset Paris