Words On A Page- Prezi Presentation

The other day, we finished a project about the story Words On A Page. The story was about a girl who was offered a chance to go to a writing competition. The prize was a chance to go to university. When she brings it up to her dad, her dad says no. Her teacher, mother and even her are all angry with her dad because he won’t even give her the chance. In the end he ends up letting her go to the competition. I explain it more in my Prezi! Here take a look!

5 thoughts on “Words On A Page- Prezi Presentation

1. I love the way you presented this assignment! Most people in the class chose something more familiar like a Powerpoint, but you went out of the box and used a different program. Your answers are very clear and well-written, and it’s easy to tell what the question was about. Your answers flow together, and they aren’t choppy like question 1 and then answer and question 2, answer. Maybe you could have written an introduction in the Prezi itself, so the viewer isn’t confused about who these characters are.

1. Thanks Mackenzie! I am so happy that you like my Presentation! I am also happy that you still identified something I could do better. I agree that I could add an introduction to let the audience know what we were doing.