I Am Sam: CC section B November 6

All You Need Is Love- The Beatles

I chose this song because when Lucy is being asked the questions she said all you need is love and because one of the messages that I picked up on was that to be happy, all you need is love. The lyrics that really relate to the song is “All you need is Love.” I also like how this is the only Beatles song they didn’t play.

See You Again- Wiz Khalifa

I chose this song because when Lucy was taken away, Sam promised that they would see each other again and he went to court to be with Lucy again. “See you again,” are the lyrics that relate to this because they are both trying to get back together again.

All of Me- John Legend

I chose this song because Sam and Lucy love each other and Sam would do anything for Lucy and Lucy would do anything for Sam. “All of me, loves all of you,” are the lyrics in this song that really relate to this movie because its almost in Lucy’s point of view and saying All of me loves all of you even though you have a mental disorder I still love you.

A Thousand Years- Christina Perri

I chose this song because their father daughter bond  is very strong and they will love each other for a thousand years and probably more than that. “I’ll love you for a thousand years,” are the lyrics that stand out and actually relate to the story because their bond will stay until the end and even with complications they will still love each other.

One thought on “I Am Sam: CC section B November 6

1. Hi Brooke,
    Congratulations on developing a pretty awesome blog with a collection of your work included. I fixed up and deleted the other blog I had made up for you, so you’ve just got the one; that’s how it should be!

With this Compose and Create task, finding the four songs that related to the movie you watched, what I would suggest you do for your readers is to give a bit of an intro to this blog post and what it’s about. Explain to them the movie you watched and why you’re posting songs in this blog post. You picked from a variety of genres, so it’s interesting to see what your music preferences are like.

I’m excited to see what else you do with this blog!